Do you have a strong passion for crisp user experiences? Does it sound cool to manage the quality of an app used by world leading game studios, leading enterprises and fast-growing tech companies? We are currently collaborating with Favro and looking for a QA Lead that will join their core team in Stockholm!
Favro, what they are about.
Favro is a fast-growing Swedish software start-up. The Favro app lets teams of all kinds, and leaders of any seniority create, plan, and collaborate in one single agile tool. Named “Cool Vendor” by Gartner and with already 1000+ clients worldwide including progressive enterprises such as SAP, PwC, Disney, and fast growers like Unity Technologies, Riot Games, Magic Leap, GO-JEK, Soundtrack Your Brand and Resolution Games.
The founders of Favro have been thought-leaders and entrepreneurs in the Agile community for more than a decade and in 2016 Favro launched based on all of their experience. The lead investor is the top-tier venture capital firm Creandum and Favro has got offices in Uppsala, Da Nang, and Stockholm. At Favro they embrace distributed work and digital nomadism but we are sure you will love thier offices as well. In Stockholm, they are situated in the brand new WeWork Urban Escape.
We are now looking for a QA Lead to join on Favro's continued journey!
Favro offers you
- Being part of an international team with highly motivated individuals striving for a common goal –Bringing the agile way of working to all kinds of organizations.
- Short decision paths, few meetings and continuous team activities
- An office at the co-working space WeWork in central Stockholm
- Support by world-leading investors and great minds from all corners of the world
- Opportunity for employee stock option
About the position
You will be a part of the core-team in Stockholm where you will make sure that Favro's product is highly relevant, helpful, and delightful to all of their users. You will be testing the tool from a visual user point of view in order to discover possible improvements and report of potential bugs. In addition to this, you will collaborate with others across the company to give feedback on new features and turn your creative ideas into reality.
We believe that you have a passion for excellent design, a multidisciplinary design background and a desire to use visual testing in order to constantly redefine the perfect user experience.
Favro need someone who has
- Experience of working with visual Quality Assurance
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- True ownership- and go-get attitude
For this recruitment process our Talen Acquisition Associate, Josefin, is responsible. We therefore wish that all questions and applications will be sent to her email: firstname.lastname@example.org