Brocc the company
We are a digital marketplace where private individuals who want to borrow money can connect directly with those who want to lend money. In practice, we offer a platform to exchange financial services – for example, borrowing or investing money – without expensive intermediaries, such as banks. In this way, power is shifted back to the customers, where we think it belongs. At the same time, we redistribute values, so that the customers – not the traditional banks – have more in their pockets in the form of low rates of interest and higher returns for those who invest.
Our goal is to use modern technology to create the same shift in the finance industry that has begun and been implemented in other industries, where consumers now hold the power and can more easily exchange services directly with each other.
We embrace distributed work and digital nomadism but we are sure you will love our offices near Stureplan, in the central of Stockholm. We are today a team of 6 creative and innovative software engineers and we are now looking for a new - en mening om kulturen/ personerna
We offer you
- Great creative freedom and development opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic and tight team
- Change how consumers exchange financial services
- Market-based salary, health care etc.
- Interesting and expansive industry
About the position
We are looking for you who want to work with an employer where you are given time and opportunity to get an outlet for your creative ability. At Brocc you are given great freedom under responsibility and only you set the limit for what is possible. We attach great importance to your personal qualities and appreciate that you are positive, energetic team player who will gladly share with you both ideas and knowledge for your colleagues.
In the role as Front-Lead /Web developer you will play a central part in the further development of our dashboard pages for both customers and employees. We have big exciting projects such as migrating our Dashboard pages to an SPA. You will be responsible for the frontend environment and future development as well.
What you will be doing
- SPA Migrating our dashboard pages to SPA
- Web development
- Responsible for the frontend environment and future development as well
- Participating in business development projects
We need someone who
- Has an academic degree in computer and systems science or similar or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of working with HTML/CSS
- Experience of working with VueJS /React or similar Framework
- Experience of working with Jquery
We would also appreciate if you have experience in..
- Interest in UX
In our recruitment process we cooperate with Serendipity Professionals, with Leonard as our recruiting consultant. We therefore wish that all questions and applications will be sent to her email: Leonard@sprofessionals.se