Are you intrigued by the challenge of creating excellent B2B campaigns for social media? If you have a Data Science background and are interested in a career within performance marketing then this might be the position for you. We are collaborating with Favro that is looking for a Senior Growth Engineer B2B to join their squad!
Favro, what they are about
Favro is a fast-growing software start-up that provides a planning and collaboration app for organizational flow. The app lets teams of all kinds, and leaders of any seniority create, plan, and collaborate in one agile tool.
At Favro they have taken great steps since the start in 2016 with already 1000+ clients worldwide, including progressive enterprises and startups such as Riot Games, Unity Technologies, SAP, and Soundtrack Your Brand. They have also partnered up with the top-tier Venture Capital firm Creandum and have recently been named as ”Cool Vendor” by Gartner in their list of companies with potential to transform markets.
Today they are 25 people located in their offices in Stockholm, Uppsala and Da Nang. Favro embrace remote work and digital nomadism but we are sure you will love their offices as well.
Working with Favro
When working at Favro you become a part of an international team of highly motivated individuals striving for a common goal of bringing the agile way of working to all organizations. Working at Favro also offers you:
- A rapid development and opportunity for employer stock option
- Short decision paths, few meetings and continuous team activities
- An office at the co-working space WeWork in central Stockholm
- Support from world-leading investors and greats minds from all corners of the world
About the position
As a Growth Engineer at Favro your core responsibility will be to design, create and manage performance marketing campaigns B2B for Facebook and Instagram. As Favro have managed to establish a close partnership with Facebook’s B2B performance marketing lab in Tel Aviv you will get the unique opportunity to have frequent meetings with them in order to increase the success of Favro campaigns towards SME’s and enterprises.
As part of the product marketing team you will work closely together with, as well as report directly to, the CTO. You will also collaborate to be able to optimize your campaigns as well as provide input for the development of in-house tools and analyses.
In your role you will also:
- Look for potential funnel drop-offs and identify where improvements needs to be done.
- Look for patterns and analyze what improvements can be done to internal tools.
- Analyze which marketing campaigns are most successful and why.
- Stay up to date on performance marketing trends and Facebook AI/API/features updates to be able to analyze what Favro should be doing in order to stay up to date.
- Present briefings at company meetings and to the CEO from time to time.
- Have your own campaign budget. To be increased step by step as you gain mastery and success.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the product marketing team in order to develop successful campaign strategies.
We believe that you are a self-starter with both hands-on and analytical problem solving skills. You are a positive and communicative high achiever that believes it is as important to grow as a team and company as it is to grow on an individual level.
For this position we are looking for someone with a Data Science background with:
- 2-3 years experience of working as a data scientist.
- Experience of being any kind of project manager or leader in sports, university society or any other organization.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
We also appreciate if you have experience of marketing tools such as:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
In this recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition Associate, Josefin, is responsible. We therefore ask that all questions and applications are sent to her email: email@example.com