We are looking for a Machine Learning / AI Application Engineer to join our development team in Stockholm. Do you have excellent programming skills and are interested in working in the frontline of artificial intelligence? Then this position might be something for you.
Imagimob is a fast-growing, high-tech, AI startup with an exciting future ahead. We help our customers make their existing products intelligent, or, we help them develop brand new, intelligent products. We have just launched the latest version of our Imagimob AI software suite that allows accelerated development of Edge AI applications. We are currently engaged in projects ranging from the automotive and manufacturing industry to the health sector and consumer electronics where we work with large customers such as Scania and Husqvarna.
Imagimob has taken great steps since the start in 2013. We have been awarded as the Startup of the Year of 2017 at Mobilgalan, and has three years in a row been on the Ny Teknik's 33 list of Sweden's most promising technology companies. Today we are a team of 14 full time employees, divided into three parts: Sales & Marketing, Product Development and Customer Projects.
About the position
Working with us you will get the opportunity to become part of our cross functional teams with creative and innovative AI engineers building the next generation AI powered products.
As a member of our AI Customer Projects team you will be able to take an active role in everything from AI Modelling, programming, collecting data to system testing and verification. Since many of our projects are breaking new grounds your creativity will be challenged on a daily basis. If you love thinking outside the box, gets inspired by hard engineering problems, this job would be a great fit. Since we are still in a startup phase, you will also be able to develop in the areas you find the most interesting.
We need someone who:
- Has excellent programming skills in one or several languages, preferably in Python and C
- Good knowledge in signal processing, statistics and its practical applications
- University degree or equivalent experience in computer science, electrical engineering, engineering physics or similar
- A passion for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies
- Extreme ownership- and go-get attitude
It's an extra bonus if you
- Has experience from developing on embedded platforms
- Has experience from developing on cloud platforms
- Experience with a deep learning framework (e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe)
We offer you
- The opportunity to work in the frontline of Artificial Intelligence
- A chance to get to solve real world problems using AI
- Being part of an excellent international engineering team with highly motivated individuals striving for a common goal
- A prestigeless and an open minded company culture
- Short decision paths, we love getting things done
- An office in central Stockholm
- Possibility to take free AI-courses 4 hours/week
- Creative minds and exciting coffee break discussions
And if this is not enough, you will get the chance to change history and shape the future of humanity...
You can easy apply by clicking on the Apply-button bellow! In our recruitment process we cooperate with Serendipity Professionals, with Emma Edlund as our recruiting consultant. We therefore wish that all questions regarding the position will be sent to her email: firstname.lastname@example.org