Do you have a strong track record in B2B marketing of software solutions and are interested in working in the frontline of artificial intelligence? Then this position might be something for you.
Imagimob is a fast-growing, high-tech, AI startup with an exciting future ahead. We help our customers make their existing products intelligent, or, we help them develop brand new, intelligent products. We have just launched the latest version of our Imagimob AI software suite that allows accelerated development of Edge AI applications.
We are currently engaged in projects ranging from the automotive and manufacturing industry to the health sector and consumer electronics where we work with large customers such as Scania and Husqvarna.
Imagimob has taken great steps since the start in 2013. We have been awarded as the Startup of the Year of 2017 at Mobilgalan, and has three years in a row been on the Ny Teknik's 33 list of Sweden's most promising technology companies. Today we are a team of 14 full time employees, divided into three parts: Sales & Marketing, Product Development and Customer Projects.
About the position
The Head of Marketing is a key recruitment for Imagimob, and he/she will work closely with our CEO and the Sales team. You will be our first marketing employee with responsibility for our communication of the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ to the marketplace. Your work tasks will include:
- Defining our marketing strategy and market position of our product
- Responsibility for our digital content marketing strategy, including briefs for newsletters, blog posts, press releases, social media, market collateral etc.
- Giving presentations at public conferences and events
- Giving product demonstrations at trade shows, webinars and other meetings
- Coordinating external marketing partners
- Planning and organizing public events and conferences
We need someone who has
- Strong track record in marketing for technical complex products
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Experience in content marketing for technical complex products
- Proficient in English in speech and writing
- Good presentation skills (public conferences and seminars)
- Experience and understanding of digital sales and marketing tools and processes
- A relevant university degree
- Extreme ownership- and go-get attitude
We offer you
- Work in the frontline of artificial intelligence and sensor technology
- A prestige less and an open-minded company culture
- Opportunities to grow with the company and advance your career
- Qualified on-the-job training
- Short decision paths, we love getting things done
- An office in central Stockholm
- Creative minds and exciting coffee break discussions
And if this is not enough, you will get the chance to change history and shape the future of humanity…
Apply by clicking on the button bellow! In our recruitment process we cooperate with Serendipity Professionals, with Emma Edlund as our recruiting consultant. We therefore wish that all questions regarding the position will be sent to her email: email@example.com