Do you want to develop software that will empower faster development and better performance for Edge AI-applications? Do you have experience in building advanced Android applications? Then this position might be something for you.
Imagimob is a fast-growing, high-tech, AI startup with an exciting future ahead. We help our customers make their existing products intelligent, or, we help them develop brand new, intelligent products. We have just launched the latest version of our Imagimob AI software suite that allows accelerated development of Edge AI applications. We are currently engaged in projects ranging from the automotive and manufacturing industry to the health sector and consumer electronics where we work with large customers such as Scania and Husqvarna.
Imagimob has taken great steps since the start in 2013. We have been awarded as the Startup of the Year of 2017 at Mobilgalan, and has three years in a row been on the Ny Teknik's 33 list of Sweden's most promising technology companies. Today we are a team of 14 full time employees, divided into three parts: Sales & Marketing, Product Development and Customer Projects.
About the position
Working with us you will get the opportunity to become part of our skilled product development team with creative and innovative software engineers and AI researchers, shaping the future of the area of Edge AI. In the role as Android Developer you will focus on accelerate the development our software product Capture that empower faster development and better performance for Edge AI-applications. Since we are a small product team, your work will have big impact on the products that we ship. Your main focus areas will be to:
- Develop parts of a unique Edge AI development suite
- Be part of designing, architecting and implementing new functionality
- Write high quality software together with other skilled software engineers
We need someone who has...
- Strong programming skills
- Good knowledge of the Android platform and frameworks
- Experience developing advanced Android applications
- Extreme ownership- and go-get attitude
It’s an extra bonus if you have…
- A university degree in computer science or a similar subject
- An understanding and passion for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies
- Finished some interesting hobby projects
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of building the next generation AI bringing deep learning to the edge
- Being part of an excellent international engineering team with highly motivated individuals striving for a common goal
- A prestige less and an open-minded company culture
- Opportunities to grow with the company and advance your career
- Short decision paths, we love getting things done
- An office in central Stockholm
- Creative minds and exciting coffee break discussions
And if this is not enough, you will get the chance to change history and shape the future of humanity…
Apply by clicking on the button bellow! In our recruitment process we cooperate with Serendipity Professionals, with Emma Edlund as our recruiting consultant. We therefore wish that all questions regarding the position will be sent to her email: email@example.com
Se more about our two products: Imagimob Capture and Imagimob Studio here: